CREATING AN ENVIRonment
A little bit of effort in creating a welcoming and fun environment can go a long way. We have created some printable decorations, some interactive mingling activities, and listed some inspiration and ideas to help set an atmosphere for lasting memories.
Things you could consider:
- Decorations – printable bunting, fairy lights, cupcake toppers, posters, flowers in jars, doily decorations, candles, bring some colour, blankets / cushions
- Food / Drinks – suggestions under mingle.
- Music – always helps create a relaxing / inviting / fun / meaningful environment. Do you want to have any live music – either invite an artist or give girls the opportunity to shine.
We have created an empowering playlist to help create the atmosphere.
- Theme – do you want to have a theme for your event? Garden party, dress up, causal, colour theme?
- Simple activities / spaces to create an environment – ChooseREAL Photobooth, Story Station, Gold Foil Tattoo Booth, Post-it Wall, encouragement cards - see more under mingle.
ChooseREAL Selfie Photobooth
CHOOSEREAL CUPCAKE TOPPERS
GIVE AND TAKE POST-ITS
Set up 2 boards that can be displayed throughout your event. On one board, write, ‘Take What You Need’ across it, on the other write, ‘Give What You Can’ across it.
Then on post-its write things that people can take / give like, hope, trust, joy, comfort, confidence, fun, love, belonging, value, motivation, freedom, help, peace, courageous, encouragement, kindness, generosity, strength, thankfulness, acceptance, REALness, etc.
Stick these all over the boards, and encourage people to take what they need and give what they can (taking the post-its as they go). You can also have post-its and pens there for people to add to.
STORY STATION / PLATFORM
GOLF FOIL TATTOO BOOTH
A beautiful and interactive way to let the message sink in deep. They just love these! And a great way to connect with girls, pamper them a little and just stop and breathe for a moment or two.
- Get some packs of our Gold Foil Tattoos
- Cut them up into separate tattoos
- Set up a table and chairs (you could also do it on cushions or whatever works)
- Have water and paper towel to apply tattoos
- You could also have a scented candle + moisterizer to pamper for a moment